According to Martha Stewart, you too can have a perfect Christmas….if you are organized and follow this simple set of instructions….Hold your breath folks, this is gonna hurt.
- December 1 – Make homemade cookies – pretty homemade cookies are best.
- December 2 – Craft and make your own Christmas Cards – Don’t forget the paperboy!
- December 3 – Prepare for Guests by decorating the guest room(s)
- December 4 – Stock up the liquor cabinet (this one I can definitely check off my list)
- December 5 – Test drive a couple of the best Christmas Cocktails (yup, did this one too)
- December 6 – Start planning the Christmas Dinner Menu
- December 7 – Make flavoured butters and freeze – Seriously!! what is Christmas without Tarragon butter for the whipped potatoes
- December 8 – Make a small homemade favours for each table setting – (22 small homemade gifts for our house)
- December 9 – Plan your family Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- December 10 – Make something especially thoughtful for your in-laws guest room
- December 11 – Restock the liquor cabinet
- December 12 – Homemade gift wrap is easy and thoughtful. Make your own!
- December 13 – Relax and make something special for dinner tonight
- December 14 – Set up a semi-permanent gift wrapping station
- December 15 – Who wants Appentizers? Because a sit down family dinner for 22 is not enough to say I love you.
- December 16 – Start planning the seating arrangements for a perfect Xmas dinner
- December 17 – Lets have a craft day with the grandkids
- December 18 – Today’s the day- to make Christmas Candy – simply fun
- December 19 – Stock your pantry and never worry again.
- December 20 – Table Settings – Clean the silver and wash all the tableware for a sparkly clean Christmas
- December 21 – See December 4 and December 11
- December 22 – Start your Christmas Dinner with a light and lovely soup – make homemade stock today.
- December 23 – Make Paper Plate Angels for the table
- December 24 – Fill in any remaining gaps in the menu for tomorrow
- December 25 – Give Santa a kiss for that perfect gift he brought you…..
And in case you thought this helpful article would be finished on Christmas, well you’d be wrong….
- December 26 – Start planning a memorable New Year’s Eve Get Together
- December 27 – Come to our house for a Hot Toddy
- December 28 – Ideas for journaling in 2019
- December 29 – Appies for New Year’s Eve – Make and Take something Special
- December 30 – Before your big night out, enjoy a quiet night in crafting and completing some of your WIPs
- December 31 – Stay up until its Midnight in Newfoundland, then fall into an exhausted slumber until January 3, 2019.
Seriously…. did you do something creative today?
Its December 23, 2018 and I’m still posting every day
All the photos in this post are free images I found on Google Images. Enjoy your day.